“WAFC AM 590-FM 92.5-FM 100.5-FM 105.1, “Pure Country” is the exclusive broadcast station for all 2023 TIGER Football Games, both home and away, with Tyler Clemmons as play-by-play announcer, and Karson Turner, with color comments!
This Friday, September 8th, is the Clewiston Tigers Bye Week, NEXT WEEK, on Friday, September 15th, the Clewiston Tigers face the Calvary Christian Eagles AWAY in Ft. Lauderdale. The Andrew Powel Coach’s Show at 6:30pm, Kick-off at 7:30pm.
Broadcast of Tiger Football on “Pure Country, WAFC is brought to you in part by:
- First Bank-serving the Glades since 1922! With locations in Clewiston, Moore Haven, Belle Glade, Immokalee LaBelle and Ft. Myers.
- Royal’s Furniture, Appliances and Bedding– in Clewiston, Belle Glade, Okeechobee and Immokalee. Your choice for furniture and appliances for a lifetime! Make it your Home
- Popeye’s Chicken and Biscuits-in Clewiston, LaBelle, Belle Glade andOkeechobee. Love that chicken from Popeyes!
- Clewiston Florist– call 983-81-96 to order.
- Alan Jay Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep–on Sugarland Highway in Clewiston, for new/used vehicles, parts and service.
- Nisbet Enterprises–your local McDonalds–in Clewiston, LaBelle, Belle Glade and now at Okeechobee South! Proud to support local high school football!
- Everglades Federal Credit Union–People Helping People, 1099 West Ventura Avenue, Clewiston.
- Industrial Skills Training Academy–earn while you learn, get paid to learn a trade!
- Pam’s Plumbing and Septic Service–the master Plumber in Clewiston!
- Clewiston Towing–600 East Sugarland Highway. Quick, professional, towing at fair prices, Call 863-983-2600.
- –and Healthmart. Taking the time to listen and care!
Sponsoring the Doug Rivers Halftime Report:
- Island Locksmith-in LaBelle, “We won’t leave you stranded“!
- Two K’s Painting Professionals, LLC–-commercial & residential, licensed and insured, visit 2KspPainting.com!
- Performance Napa–for all your parts needs, with locations around the Lake and on the coast. Locally owned, nationally known!
- And Pure Country, WAFC!