Due to recommendations for social distancing, the City of Clewiston, Labelle and Belle Glade have cancelled their annual fireworks for the 4th of July. Pure Country WAFC is creating a safe alternative, with “VIRTUAL” Fireworks. Area residents, who are celebrating the July 4th holiday, can enjoy a VIRTUAL fireworks experience by tuning into Pure Country, WAFC AM 590-FM 92.5-FM 100.5-FM 105.1’s continuous patriotic music block, beginning at 9pm, and simultaneously viewing video of a fireworks display on the Pure Country Facebook page. Tune in to your radio or the Pure Country ap on your phone to listen to the patriotic music while watching the virtual fireworks display on the WAFC Pure Country Facebook page.
Continuous Patriotic Music during the Virtual 4th of July Fireworks Celebration 2020 on Pure Country WAFC is sponsored in part by:
- First Bank, your community bank since 1922
- Alan Jay Chrysler Dodge Ram Jeep, for new and used cars, on Sugarland Highway
- Sonny’s Barbecue, local pitmasters since 1968!
- Hendry Regional Medical Center, where it’s all about getting better!
- Royal’s Furniture, Appliances, and Bedding make it your home!
- Nisbet Enterprises-Your local McDonald’s, with locations in Clewiston, Labelle, Belle Glade, and Ft. Myers.
- Everglades Federal Credit Union, People helping People!
- Taylor Electric and Air Conditioning, Measuring success one customer at a time!
- The Beauty Loft Spa, massage, facials, laser hair removal, and more, on East Sugarland Highway in Clewiston.
- Sugarland Masonic Lodge #281, on East Sugarland Highway.
- Popeye’s Chicken locations around the Lake, Love that Chicken from Popeye’s!
- Rosalinda”Linda”Maldonado, Realtor,420E.Sugarland Hwy,Clewiston
- Sandpoint Plumbing, on the job, keeping your plumbing and septic services working! Call 863-233-65-75!
- Captain D’s Seafood in Belle Glade. The Captain is calling!
- Hendry County Supervisor of Elections Office-don’t forget to vote in the Primary Election, Tuesday, August 18th!
- And Pure Country WAFC!