Father’s Day is Sunday, June 16th, and Pure Country, WAFC wants to put those forbidden fashion statements that are hidden in Dad’s closet to good use with the Ugliest Tie for Father’s Day! To qualify, raid your Dad’s closet to find that really ugly tie. Take a photo of Dad wearing it, or a photo of the tie itself and email it to us at: email@example.com. We’ll then post your photos on our Pure Country Facebook Page. The Dad entry with the most votes/”likes” will win our Father’s Day Grand Prize Gift Package, including merchant gift cards and a family pack of tickets to see the Gulf Coast Fire Arena Football team, live at Hertz Arena in Estero!
Entries accepted now through Tuesday, June 11that 6pm. Then, listeners have an opportunity to vote for “The Ugliest Tie” photo by “liking” it, in the photo album on the WAFC Pure Country Facebook page. Voting begins on Tuesday, June 11th, at 6:30pm and continues until Thursday, June 13th at 12 noon. The entry with the most Votes/”Likes” will be announced on Thursday June 13thduring the Pure Country Afternoon Show. No purchase necessary. Must be 21 to claim prizing. Happy Father’s Day from Pure Country, WAFC!
The Pure Country WAFC’s “Ugliest Tie for Father’s Day” brought to you by:
- Sugarland Liquor–For all of your party spirits, 208 South Berner Road in Clewiston.
- Everglades Federal Credit Union–People Helping People, 1099 West Ventura Avenue in Clewiston.
- Yo Gusto Drinkable Yogurt– the best way to start the day! For a healthy lifestyle, look for Yo Gusto Drinkable Yogurt at your local grocer!
- Badcock Home Furniture & More of Clewiston-Your Savings Place, 117 South Bond Street.
- LDRC “Labelle Downtown Revitalization Committee-don’t miss their July 4thfireworks celebration at Barron Park in Labelle.
- And Pure Country, WAFC AM 590-FM 92.5-FM 100.5 and the all new FM 105.1 in Labelle!